WebDocs 7.2.7 is here with many resolved issues on the WebDocs platform, which powered by FileBound. Some of these resolved issues include:
- Users could not create a user in Central Administration with the @ symbol in the username.
- Users could no enter negative numbers in line item numeric fields.
- Search page would become unresponsive in Internet Explorer and FireFox when an invalid date search was conducted.
Some updates include:
- Added the ability for users to use dashes in the fullname field in the user setup in Central Administration.
- Added the ability to use “Current Date” for separators and dividers in Web Forms.
- Forward slashes are now supported in project names when creating a project in Central Administration.
Download the release notes for WebDocs 7.2.7 for the full list of resolved issues.